Softendo unofficial forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another site for worker games

3 posters

Go down

another site for worker games Empty another site for worker games

Post  HOODY 4th October 2011, 23:51

This would be why I drop in once in a while for, any user made worker games, I still like these, and I like seeing the way the people come up with their designs.

Here is a site that has a lot available,

(ok will have to wait 7 days to be able to post the link per the site)

I think I have played them all LOL. I even uploaded aeveral of Mints old stuff.

Keep making them Smile
HOODY
HOODY
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

another site for worker games Empty Re: another site for worker games

Post  PyroXLegend 5th October 2011, 10:45

I know I have some of DarkShyGuy's lvls & scenarios, a lot of his as a matter of fact; and maybe some of Apple's I think? or somebody else's?? I have some lvls too, but not so good, though, and some are barely even finished from over a year ago. I would upload them right now but MediaFire's down or somethin' for the moment... ah another time. DarkShyGuy had some Brutal scenarios, I don't think I even played them all yet. I guess I just lost interest back then another site for worker games 1036251537.
PyroXLegend
PyroXLegend
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Alley 5th October 2011, 16:08

HOODY wrote:This would be why I drop in once in a while for, any user
made worker games, I still like these, and I like seeing the way the
people come up with their designs.

Here is a site that has a lot available,

(ok will have to wait 7 days to be able to post the link per the site)

I think I have played them all LOL. I even uploaded aeveral of Mints old stuff.

Keep making them another site for worker games 650269930
You can post a link about it here! another site for worker games 3137150671 I don't think so that this forum have any linking limitations. I tried to create this forum similar with old version of Softendo forum so much as I could but I am not moderator in old version of Softendo forum and I have no access to so many places or I just forgot something.
However, I even don't plan to create some limitation with linking because anyways old Softendo forum have no updates so many time already and it have very a lot of limitations in Posting Page so we even couldn't write correctly with paragraphic, bolding etc. another site for worker games 1036251537 Anyways, I think that other administrators accept also some better chances with the new version of this forum because anyways this real-time editor and new titles have not been done by me! another site for worker games 1071211947
Alley
Alley
Administrator
Administrator

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

another site for worker games Empty Site for many Worker Games

Post  HOODY 9th October 2011, 22:11

OK here is the site, click on "download" and it takes you to a long list of worker games. I am regestered there as well.

Mario Worker share site! @ WhizWeb Community!

Hope all is going well Alley another site for worker games 650269930

Well lol still can't seem to be able to post this link keeps sayin this

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

HOODY
HOODY
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PyroXLegend 10th October 2011, 12:24

U know what, Unless you have already done so, send the link to one of us if you still are not able to post it, so that we may be able to post it here.
PyroXLegend
PyroXLegend
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

another site for worker games Empty Site for many Worker Games

Post  HOODY 10th October 2011, 16:12

PyroXLegend wrote:U know what, Unless you have already done so, send the link to one of us if you still are not able to post it, so that we may be able to post it here.

I already thought of that and tried to send it in a private message to Alley, but it gave me the same thing, no problem, I'm about to come up to the 7 day thing, I'll see if it takes than, its not that important.
HOODY
HOODY
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Alley 11th October 2011, 20:31

So it seemed like you still couldn't post an external links or emails. Okay, then now I have done some kind of administrating with external links and e-mails which I found from Administration Panel and I allowed it with "Yes" option. Smile Try did it work with one nonsense post in this topic and then replace this nonsense post with the message did it work or not!
I think that my little modification should to work and in addiction, if I am right then you can begin with an asked link in this next message. Wink

Do it! Rolling Eyes It would be helpful. Wink
Alley
Alley
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  HOODY 11th October 2011, 22:56

Alley wrote:So it seemed like you still couldn't post an external links or emails. Okay, then now I have done some kind of administrating with external links and e-mails which I found from Administration Panel and I allowed it with "Yes" option. another site for worker games 650269930 Try did it work with one nonsense post in this topic and then replace this nonsense post with the message did it work or not!
I think that my little modification should to work and in addiction, if I am right then you can begin with an asked link in this next message. another site for worker games 1071211947

Do it! another site for worker games 3137150671 It would be helpful. another site for worker games 1071211947

Nope, not able to post it, still get the same thing, even after the 7 days

"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
HOODY
HOODY
Respected Member
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Alley 12th October 2011, 00:04

Okay! Smile Then I probably allowed external links and e-mails for Contact forms on our profiles. Then I just need to work on it until it begin to work! Cool

Well, please try it again now which I asked you to do before! Rolling Eyes
Alley
Alley
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down